It would be nice to have a reference document which shows the list of official Community topics so Community members have a better understanding of how their questions get moderated.
Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.
Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!
Not sure where to begin? Getting Started
Questions get edited by Community Moderators when they get posted. One of the moderation tasks is to validate the topics submitted by the Community member.
Moderators aim to herd questions into a list of prescribed topics where possible since these topics are used as placeholders for syndicating the content in various other channels for the benefit of the community.
Below is the taxonomy of prescribed topics (in no particular order):
- cassandra - cassandra-stress - change data capture - cql - cqlsh - dse - advanced replication - alwayson-sql - analytics (use "spark" for OSS) - dsefs - graph - nodesync - search (use "solr" for OSS) - thread-per-core - astra - byos - cass-operator - datastax community edition - datastax desktop - datastax distribution of apache cassandra - devcenter - dsbulk - gatling - gremlin - luna - medusa - nosqlbench - opscenter - datastax agent - lifecycle manager - reaper - studio - sstableloader - vector
- aggregation - annotation - api - batch - codec - connector - kafka-connector - spark-cassandra-connector - consistency level - data modeling - clustering key - materialized views - timeseries - dataframe - driver - csharp driver - linq - cpp driver - gocql driver - java driver - jdbc driver - node.js driver - odbc driver - phpcassa driver - python driver - spring-data-cassandra - rust driver - facets - geospatial - golang - graphframe - join - kotlin - notebooks - prepared statement - pyspark - rdd - thrift - triggers - user-defined aggregate - user-defined function - user-defined type
- add datacenter - add nodes - assassinate - audit logging - backup - bootstrap - cleanup - configuration - consistency - copy - decommission - installation - nodetool - orchestration - rebuild - repair - replace nodes - restore - slow query logging
- anti-pattern - architecture - authentication - ldap - kerberos - authorization - backpressure - balance tokens - best practices - bloom filter - collections - commitlog - compaction - lcs - stcs - twcs - count - counter - data locality - data center - ddl - density - disaster recovery - dml - dropped mutations - encryption - kmip - firewall - garbage collection - gossip - hardware - hinted handoff - index - secondary index - SASI - sstable attached secondary index - SAI - storage attached index - jbod - jmx - jvm - lightweight transactions - load balancing - logging - maintenance - memtables - migration - monitoring - mutation - network - operating system - partitioner - performance - read repair - replication - schema - security - seeds - snitch - ssl* (use encryption) - storage - tls* (use encryption) - token ranges - tombstones - topology - troubleshooting - ttl - tuning - upgrade - use cases - virtual nodes
- aws - azul - azure - centos - cosmos db - cpu scaling - databricks - docker - gcp - groovy - hadoop - istio - kubernetes - netty - nutanix - openshift - quarkus - s3 - sidecar - slack - spark (for OSS, otherwise use "analytics" for DSE) - solr (for OSS, otherwise use "search" for DSE) - vsan
- academy - ds201 - ds210 - ds220 - certification
- guidelines - katacoda - site-moderation (moderator use only for private posts) - workshop - workshop-faq (moderator use only for curated posts)
1 Person is following this question.