DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

Sash avatar image
Sash asked Erick Ramirez answered

Certifications for Cassandra 4 or DSE Graph

Dear DataStax team,

as Cassandra 4 is out for a while now, I wonder if there will be an update to the certification. Eric wrote that there might be an update with cassandra 4 (https://community.datastax.com/questions/8358/professional-level-certification.html) - however was around the end of 2020. Therefore I would like to know if there are any plans for it.

Furthermore, I wonder if there are any plans / or interests in creating a certification for DSE Graph as you have a great course in the academy :)

Thank you very much in advance and with best regards

Sascha

certification
10 |1000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered

Unfortunately, the situation is still the same and the certification for Cassandra 4.0 is still in the pipeline and we don't have any dates to share at this stage.

I'm not aware of any plans for certification on DSE or Graph. I'll try to find out and will update my answer if I have anything to report. Cheers!

10 |1000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.