Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

neerajk22 avatar image
neerajk22 asked Erick Ramirez commented

Need help implement server side filtering and pagination for UI grid

Need to implement server side filtering and pagination for angular grid.

So need some reference or example or approach to implement pagination and filtering data based on some text (Note : Need to search that text across different columns in db and returns filtered results).

Kindly provide suggestions to implement same with Cassandra Csharp driver.

csharp driver
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered Erick Ramirez commented

It seems like your use case requires a free-form search capability that is not available in CQL. You'll need to implement a solution that uses Elasticsearch or Apache Solr or DSE Search.

We don't have free resources available because this requires a paid engagement. If you require consulting, let me know and I'd be happy to put you in touch with an architect who'd be able to discuss your requirements and provide you a quote. Cheers!

2 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ok so free-form search capability is not available in CQL.

And for grid pagination can we use DataStax C# Driver - Result paging this one to implement pagination (return page wise data for grid) ?

0 Likes 0 ·

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. I don't know what "grid pagination" or "page wise data" mean. :)

0 Likes 0 ·