Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

sarvajit avatar image
sarvajit asked sarvajit commented

Certification voucher not received

I have completed Administrator path, and sent email to get free certification voucher for my next certification, but I haven't gotten any reply from academy@datastax.com yet.

Can I please be provided voucher for "Apache Cassandra Operations in Kubernetes Associate"?

voucher
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered sarvajit commented

Congratulations on completing the course!

The team is currently on holidays for the rest of the week but I wanted to let you know that they have received your email. Feel free to reach out to them again next week if you don't hear back from them by Tuesday or Wednesday. Cheers!

1 comment Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thank you for informing me @Erick Ramirez . If I may suggest, can you guys have an automated response for Out-Of-Office. Since I didn't receive any response from the team, I got worried and sent multiple emails. I even went on to think if I have offended someone by emailing. If possible please have an automated reply setup, even if its out-of-office, because it helps in some form of closure. Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·