Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

Vikaskarn avatar image
Vikaskarn asked Vikaskarn commented

Getting warnings while pushing data from Teradata DB to Cassandra DB in SAS

warning-messages.pngWe have configured Cassandra ODBC driver in our environment but while pushing data from Teradata to Cassandra we are getting below warnings/errors

odbc driver
warning-messages.png (106.8 KiB)
10 |1000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered Vikaskarn commented

The warning message you posted is not coming from the Cassandra cluster and appears to be a message from your application.

I recommend you check your application logs for clues to get to the root cause. Cheers!

1 comment Share
10 |1000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi Erick, Thanks for your reply. I checked with my application team and they suggested me to install yum packages for Cassandra ODBC driver however, I am not getting that from any sources. I have just done this connectivity between Cassandra to SAS but facing these warnings every time I push data into Cassandra DB from my application. I downloaded the driver from datastax website. Any more suggestion will be appreciable.

0 Likes 0 ·