Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

nisith.nanda@gmail.com avatar image
nisith.nanda@gmail.com asked ·

What is the exam voucher validity?

Hi Team,

I have received a voucher code on 28 Aug 2020 as part of attending the workshops. I noticed the validity as per the email is 12/31/2020 but Some where I saw being mentioned that the vouchers are valid for 2 years. getting prepared for the exam but not sure if will be able to appear before 31st Dec 2020.So wanted the confirm.

1- Wether the voucher code I have received is valid until 12/31/2020 as per email or 2 years.

2- As per the new rules we cannot book any particular date for exam we just need to use this voucher during the payment and then appear the exam. Is this understnading correct or we can still make the payment a schedule a future date for our exam.

Regards

Nisith

voucher
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nisith.nanda@gmail.com avatar image
nisith.nanda@gmail.com answered ·

Thanks @Erick Ramirez for the prompt reply, it's really helpful. I found the 2 years thing in the below link.

https://community.datastax.com/questions/7621/index.html

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

The validity of the coupon you received is exactly what it says in the email. The 2-year validity is incorrect so let us know where you found it so we can fix it.

As it states on the DataStax Certifications page (datastax.com/dev/certifications):

• No scheduling is required.
  • Live proctors are on stand-by 24x7.
  • You can take the exam at any time.

Cheers!