Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

stephen9834 avatar image
stephen9834 asked ·

How do we improve read performance?

Hi , I am having 2 Cassandra cluster one with version 5.7 and second dse 6.7 both has same h/w configs and same configs but after performing read/write stress testing i found that latest version has more read latency than old as old is hitting key cache but new is not hitting to same. Please find attach cofiguration.yaml file and help me to parameter which should be change to improve read performance further. Also i cant see any parameter for key cache in new version ? how can we achieve read performance now do we need to tweak any other parameter ?My_config.txt

dseperformance
my-config.txt (4.3 KiB)
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

There's a significant amount of information that we require in order to assist you and a Q&A forum is not the appropriate place to deal with it.

Please log a ticket with DataStax Support and attach a Diagnostics Report from OpsCenter so one of our engineers can review it and assist you directly. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.