Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

boogalistick avatar image
boogalistick asked ·

Have the certifications exams been updated with new content?

I have tried to take the exam for Apache Cassandra administrator and the link with the "Go to test" is no longer appearing. I used to have 3 links available in the picture enclosed.

Now I see 2 certifications where I need to pay, I have already passed the apache developer certification and I wanted to take the administrator one. Attached a screenshot of the current situation.

I would like to see my developer certification on the website with the award and certificate that I passed it.

Have these certifications exams been updated with new content?

Thank you,
Andrei

certification
2-admin-certs.jpg (64.7 KiB)
2-admin-certs.jpg (64.7 KiB)
2-certs-v2.jpg (58.8 KiB)
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

Yes, there were updates made to both the Cassandra Certification exams which accounts for the change you are seeing.

I understand that you have been in constant contact with the DataStax Academy team directly via academy@datastax.com for the last 15 days or so about the certifications. That is the right place to ask and we simply raise your queries with the same team regarding your Mettl profile/account.

If you have any technical questions about the Academy courses or Cassandra in general, we will be happy to answer your questions here on DataStax Community. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.