Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

surpass_li_188836 avatar image
surpass_li_188836 asked ·

Coupon does not show in my account at the Academy

I participated in the activities of the community and got the free certificate of Cassandra certificate examination, but there is no free coupon under my account. Please confirm it. Thank you

voucher
1 comment
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

content :

0 Likes 0 · ·
catch.jpg (94.1 KiB)
Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

In your previous post (question #8577), Wei Deng organised for a new coupon to be issued to you.

You should have received an email from Zach Leventer early last week with details of the coupon. The coupon will not show up in your account at DataStax Academy -- you just need to enter the coupon code at the checkout and you will be taken to the exam immediately (no booking necessary).

If you have not received the email, please check your spam folder. Otherwise, please email academy@datastax.com with this link [https://community.datastax.com/questions/8755/] included in the message and Zach will be happy to assist you. Cheers!

3 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

@surpass_li_188836 I see that you deleted your previous reply. Does that mean that you've received your coupon? Please let us know either way. Cheers!

0 Likes 0 · ·
surpass_li_188836 avatar image surpass_li_188836 Erick Ramirez ♦♦ ·

Yes, I did. Thank you

0 Likes 0 · ·

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with the exam. Cheers!

0 Likes 0 · ·
bettina.swynnerton avatar image
bettina.swynnerton answered ·

Hello @surpass_li_188836,

would you let us know which workshop you attended and how you applied for the voucher?

Thanks!

1 comment Share

datastax and aliyun online workshop

0 Likes 0 · ·