DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

hrishi_411_179896 avatar image
hrishi_411_179896 asked ·

Waiting for exam results taken on July 15

Hello Team,

I have taken Cassandra Administrator exam on July 15th 2020 and I have been informed that my results will be available in less than 24h, but haven't heard anything yet..

I tried filing a general ticket via the Academy website, it didn't seem like it created a ticket.

I have emailed to few of your colleagues but I didn't get any response..

I even did few calls to the number on your website, but I was informed even they are not sure about my certification..

I have also sent an email to certifications@datastax.com but didnt get any reply..

This is quite disappointing as I have no idea where and whom to talk with..

Can anyone here can help to get my certification please..??

Thanks and Regards

Hrishikesh

hrishi_411@yahoo.com

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

bettina.swynnerton avatar image
bettina.swynnerton answered ·

Hi @hrishi_411_179896,

I am sorry to hear that you have found it so difficult to get your answers.

I have passed this to the Academy team who will be in touch with you, thank you for including your contact details, and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Bettina

1 comment Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thank you Bettina for your quick reply..

I will be waiting for their reply, but in mean time can I get academy team contact details please, so that I can reach out to them..??

Thanks and Regards

Hrishikesh

0 Likes 0 · ·