Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

nayak83@gmail.com avatar image
nayak83@gmail.com asked ·

Exam Voucher NOT received, duplicate of #8333

Dear Jack and Eric,

Kindly request you to wait to close an topic till its really gets resolved to the candidate.

I do see a pattern here, Jack responds every question asking to send email and himself mark 'answer accepted' then Eric closes post in 4 days.

Reality is, Jack haven't responded to email and issue not resolved but closed by Eric.

Example please refer 8337

I do see many posts are having similar pattern, accept by Jack and close by Eric without resolving issues.

I do agree there may be many requests and need time to resolve but closing candidate request without resolution is not right approach. Hope you understand.

voucher
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

There's no reason to post a duplicate question when you can just comment on your original question.

By the way, you haven't answered Jack's question on which event you attended because this email is not in the list. Please let Jack know which email address you used to register and for which event. Cheers!

[Closed as duplicate of #8333]

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.