DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

osipov.vad_80315 avatar image
osipov.vad_80315 asked ·

How do I get my certificate back?

Hi, there.

I passed the Apache Cassandra Developer Certification exam on 13 June 2020.

And now when I logged in what I've found is that all my progress (the exam, the enrolled courses) has disappeared. It's really odd.

I read the link: https://community.datastax.com/questions/7067/index.html

But I haven't got any emails with the certificate in the attachment.

Moreover, I've checked the status of the passed exam on the proctoru.com site

Here you are:

How can I get my certificate ?

certification
1600646565772.png (92.0 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Just in case to make sure I've checked all places where it can be:

0 Likes 0 · ·
1600647115253.png (161.4 KiB)

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

I've explained in FAQ #7067, the old certificates and exam results are not compatible with the new platform so they will not be viewable in the new Academy site.

Having said that, here's the link to your certificate.

On your point about your progress, I've explained in FAQ #7040 that the new LMS is a completely new platform with nothing in common with the old system it replaced. Due to this limitation, only the progress of fully completed courses (100% complete) were migrated to the new Academy site.

The progress of partially completed courses in the old site -- even for courses which are 99% complete -- will not be reflected on the new site.

I've checked the old Academy site and confirm that despite enrolling in all the courses, you have not made any progress (0% completion) on any of them so there's nothing to reflect in the new site. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.