DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

gtdatastax avatar image
gtdatastax asked ·

Professional Level Certification

The Datastax Academy pages show only Associate Level Certification for the Admin and Developer Path, both of which I have acquired. Is there a Professional Level Certification and how do I register for it?

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

To add to Bettina's response, congratulations!

Both of the Administrator and Developer exams are professional certificates. Years ago, there used to be an Architect certification but it is no longer being offered.

There will be some updates in the coming weeks and I'm sure there will be more changes coming when Apache Cassandra 4.0 eventually gets released. Cheers!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bettina.swynnerton avatar image
bettina.swynnerton answered ·

Hi @gtdatastax,

congratulations for achieving both certifications!

These are currently the only certifications on offer, and I am not aware of any plans to introduce an additional level.

Cheers!