I have 2 dc's DC1(same name) with 4 Nodes and DC2(same name) with 4 nodes, As a part of DR i have taken the backup of keyspaces using opscenter 6.7 i copied the backup file to the DC2 and tried to restore using Opscenter but the Opscenter is not recognizing the file which was placed in the backup path of DC2. How can i restore the keyspace in DC2 using the Opscenter .
please refer below for the detailed description.
1. 2 clusters in 2 differetn DC's (No connection between them ) like ClusterA in DC1 and ClusterB in DC2
2. By using the Opscenter, LocalFS backup is been chosen and i have specific /backup directory in all the four nodes where the backup files are being generated
3. yes as You said there are multiple files generated however the directory structure looks like below
it contains 2 files backup.json and schema.json
4. I am using restore backup service availble in the Opscenter
5. No 2 different Opscenters we are using and there is no connectivity between them