Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

antsonwins82_150482 avatar image
antsonwins82_150482 asked ·

reg exam voucher

I have competed the 8 weeks course and submitted the form post training. I tried to register for the voucher in this link - https://bit.ly/cassandra-cert-FREE but it just takes me to the eventbrite site and no detail is there. Please advice what should I do to get the voucher?

voucher
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Cedrick Lunven avatar image
Cedrick Lunven answered ·

All vouchers have now been generated, including latecomers that did not fill the form in time in time last week (8/26). Up to 9/1.

You can now subscribe to the youtube channel for another chances in the coming months.

1 comment Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

@Cedric, I thought the voucher is supposed to be issued for everyone registered for this session and also completed the course successfully. Is this not the case? Not sure why it is not rolled out to me? I also see many others have the same issue.

0 Likes 0 · ·