Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

mantha.srikant_190702 avatar image
mantha.srikant_190702 asked ·

I havent received voucher yet from the cassandra workshop series

Hi Team,

I participated the cassandra workshop 8 weeks series and haven't received the voucher yet. When can I expect one.

-Regards

Srikant Mantha

voucher
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Cedrick Lunven avatar image
Cedrick Lunven answered ·

All vouchers have now been generated, including latecomers and people did not fill the form in time last week. You can now subscribe to the youtube channel for another chances in the coming months.

15 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Cedrick,
I also submitted the validation form for the voucher on time. why did I not receive it at the first place when it was generated for everybody.
I was hoping it to receive it on time.

I see there were a lot of ppl who were actually waiting for the voucher

[Posted as a comment since it's not an "answer"]

1 Like 1 · ·
nkriar93_130452 avatar image nkriar93_130452 mantha.srikant_190702 ·

Hey @Cedrick Lunven If it has been generated , then why I haven't received it yet?

I have completed workshop series as well as all validation forms and certification claim form.

I have prepared well for the exam and waiting for this voucher from so many days.

@Jack Fryer @Erick Ramirez Any help from you guys would be highly appreciated here!

0 Likes 0 · ·

If you submitted the form you will have been sent the coupon code via email. It could have landed in spam, if not please email me jack.fryer@datastax.com. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 · ·

I am yet to receive any voucher. Can you please help to send to my id.

kkapardhi@gmail.com

1 Like 1 · ·

If you submitted the form you will have been sent the coupon code via email. It could have landed in spam, if not please email me jack.fryer@datastax.com. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 · ·

Thanks for responding Jack. I have verified my spam and other subfolder. Haven’t received any coupon. Have attended all the session and filled in forms. Can you please validate and resend coupon to my email k.kapardhi@gmail.com

0 Likes 0 · ·

Hi Cedrick, I have also not received the voucher even though filed the form on time. Please look into it. (sushantkr16@gmail.com)

1 Like 1 · ·

0 Likes 0 · ·

Hey @Cedrick Lunven I also submitted the form on same day. But haven't received any voucher yet.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 · ·

0 Likes 0 · ·

Hi Jack, I sent an email from my id mantha.srikant@outlook.com on 30th Aug enquiring about the voucher, no response received.

I sent another reminder, but still no response.

I did fill it the voucher form.

Please do the needful support.

-Thanks

Srikant Mantha

0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments