Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

avdhut.vaidya_193264 avatar image
avdhut.vaidya_193264 asked ·

Unable to claim voucher

Hi DataStax team, I have completed all 8 weeks of course for the Cassandra Cloud Workshop. However, I am not able to claim the voucher using the following link I received on mail. It would be great if you could help me the voucher.

http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/TS5-L7wjqAZqaIlVYgZqLQ~~/AAQxAQA~/RgRhJRxiP0QjaHR0cHM6Ly9mb3Jtcy5nbGUvbUo5ZmE1aUVpN0pwakVQazZXA3NwY0IKAEji6ENfXBZVt1IXYXZkaHV0LnZhaWR5YUBnbWFpbC5jb21YBAAAAAA~

Thanks.

Avdhut

voucher
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

bettina.swynnerton avatar image
bettina.swynnerton answered ·

Hi @avdhut.vaidya_193264,

The email notification was sent out on Monday, August 24, and the form was open for a couple of days to allow everyone time to make a submission. We could not leave it open indefinitely.

I have taken a note of your request. Now I would like to appeal for your patience. All new incoming requests need to be processed manually, please allow a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.