Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

g.deepsingh1_148572 avatar image
g.deepsingh1_148572 asked ·

Voucher link not working

Voucher link is not working. Attended the workshop for 8 weeks. Can you please inform how to request for voucher.

voucher
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

bettina.swynnerton avatar image
bettina.swynnerton answered ·

Hi @g.deepsingh1_148572,

The email notification was sent out on Monday and the form was open for a couple of days to allow everyone time to make a submission. We could not leave it open indefinitely.

I can see that you attended the workshop and have taken a note of your request. Now I would like to appeal for your patience. All new incoming requests need to be processed manually, please allow a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

2 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Even I have missed google form @bettina.swynnerton , Kindly help

0 Likes 0 · ·

Hi @PKm2021,

we would need to have your email address that you used to sign up for the workshop series, as we cannot find a registration for the email address that you use here on community. You can DM me on Discord with your email address, if you prefer.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 · ·