DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

KARTHIKEYAN RASIPALAYAM DURAIRAJ avatar image
KARTHIKEYAN RASIPALAYAM DURAIRAJ asked ·

Datastax certification study

Hi Team , Can you please let me know we should very strong in logical Exercise 11 Solution (23:09) and all ? or conceptual understanding enough ?

certification
2 comments
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

What datastax certification are you planning to appear for? Recently, i have done administration certification. I can help!

0 Likes 0 · ·
Rishi Pandey avatar image Rishi Pandey surbhibohra94_150464 ·

Hi Surabhi, I am also going to take Cassandra administration certification. Would you please like to help on it.

Email : rishikapoorpandey@gmail.com

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

@KARTHIKEYAN RASIPALAYAM DURAIRAJ you haven't specified the course you were referring to so I can't comment specifically but if you have a good understanding of the courses in the Academy as well as had experience with building and operating DSE/Cassandra clusters, you should be fine.

The certification questions closely follow the same format as the practice quizzes/tests in the Academy courses. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.