DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

shivale.suresh7_192988 avatar image
shivale.suresh7_192988 asked ·

How do I get certificate for completed Apache Cassandra™ Developer Path Academy courses?

I Have completed the Apache Cassandra™ Developer Path which includes below course

DS101: Introduction to Apache Cassandra™

DS201: DataStax Enterprise 6 Foundations of Apache Cassandra™

DS220: DataStax Enterprise 6 Practical Application Data Modeling with Apache Cassandra™

How do i download the certificate of this course ?

academy
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

I've previously answered this question in #7565.

In the new DataStax Academy platform, certificates are only available for students who have successfully passed the official certification exams. Completion of courses does not qualify students for a certificate.

You can however print a transcript of your course progress. You can access this by clicking on the Menu button at the top right of the screen and selecting Transcript:

From there, you can "print" it to a PDF file. Cheers!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

smadhavan avatar image
smadhavan answered ·

@shivale.suresh7_192988, please refer to the https://community.datastax.com/questions/7067/index.html question and the answer. Also, you could check out the Academy FAQs page for additional help. Hope that helps!