DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

info_146038 avatar image
info_146038 asked ·

DS220 Exercises not marked as complete

Hi Erick,

As discussed on Discord, I am doing the DS220 course and all movies are marked as complete but the exercises do not. I am using Safari.

Any idea how to solve this?

academy
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

I can't seem to replicate your problem using 2 personal Academy accounts I use for testing.

For now, I've marked the DS220 exercises in your profile as completed so it should be reflected the next time you log into DataStax Academy.

I'll let the Academy team know so they can escalate the issue to the vendor. Sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers!

[UPDATE] I have just been notified by the team that a hotfix is being deployed by the vendor to address the issue you reported. I would be interested to hear back from you if you could test another exercise in DS220 so we know if the issue still persists.

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.