DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

somnathpate_192626 avatar image
somnathpate_192626 asked ·

How do I download the certificate of completed courses on the new Datastax Academy?

I completed DS210, but there is no option to download the certificate of completed course which previous datastax had.

After new datastax upgrade that option is not there and only seeing the earned Badges.

[Second question posted in #7555]

Thanks.

Somnath Pate

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

In the new DataStax Academy platform, certificates are only available for students who have successfully passed the official certification exams. Completion of courses does not qualify students for a certificate.

You can however print a transcript of your course progress. You can access this by clicking on the Menu button at the top right of the screen and selecting Transcript:

From there, you can print your transcript. Cheers!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jack Fryer avatar image
Jack Fryer answered ·

Hey Somnath

Are you able to view the certificate and download it via Print - Print to PDF?

Great news you want to get certified. The new system is still being tested by some select users - if you previously held a voucher you will receive an email in the coming week with a code for the new site.

If not, we should be on track to provide you with a new voucher in 2 weeks.

Thanks!

Jack

2 comments Share

Q.1. Yes Jack, I am looking to download certificate in PDF Format.

Q.2. Thanks for update on exam, I've exam voucher I am looking to give an exam.

0 Likes 0 · ·

[Question posted in #7565]

0 Likes 0 · ·