DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

dcamacho_194125 avatar image
dcamacho_194125 asked ·

DS201 course exercises not marked as completed

The first 5 excercises all where marked as completed automatically just after leaving the instructions playback. The rest haven't. By consequence the entire course still persists in 78% completed. No badge. Frustrating effort.

academyds201-exercise-5
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

Thank you for doing the free courses we make available publicly at DataStax Academy.

Sorry that the course has glitched on you. We have just moved to a new platform and technical issues can be expected. We hope to have them ironed out soon.

Apart from not getting a badge, I hope the free content on learning how to manage Apache Cassandra clusters was to your satisfaction.

Perhaps if you logout of the site and try again, you might be successful in getting the course marked as completed. Cheers!

[UPDATE] Course has been manually marked as completed.

3 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thankyou Erick four your answer. Sadly not, it still appears as In Progress; Yes the course definitively interesting and engaging, complementary for the workshops. Will keep monitoring such course any way.

0 Likes 0 · ·

I've reached out to the Academy team and @joechu has kindly gone on the backend to override your course progress and marked it as completed. Cheers!

1 Like 1 · ·
dcamacho_194125 avatar image dcamacho_194125 Erick Ramirez ♦♦ ·

Kindly appreciate !! I will bother you on the 220 next... :-D :-D

0 Likes 0 · ·