DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

milan.ghatak avatar image
milan.ghatak asked ·

My course progress does not show in the new Academy

I am unable to find my course progress any more when I reset my password today and logged in to my dashboard again at https://academy.datastax.com/#/dashboard. None of the previous courses I have completed so far or the learning track I was following for the admin exam is visible anymore in the new UI.

academy
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

Sorry about the issues with the new Academy. Only the progress of fully completed courses (100% complete) were migrated across to the new Academy site. If you have only partially completed a course in the old site (even 99% complete), the progress will not get reflected on the new site.

For what it's worth, your course completion progress is not a pre-requisite to sitting the certification exam. I've checked your profile on the old site. It shows that you've only completed DS101 and DS201:

Does this match your profile in the new Academy? For what it's worth, I'm a Developer Advocate and I'm not part of the Academy team so I don't have admin privileges to your account so I can't see what you have in the new Academy site.

Let me know if it doesn't match and I'll see what I can do. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.