DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

milan.ghatak avatar image
milan.ghatak asked ·

Can I reschedule my exam in August?

I have a Cassandra Admin certification exam scheduled on Monday, July 27 at 3:30 PM Pacific Time. I want to reschedule it for a later date before August 02 when the voucher expires.

None of the previous courses I have completed so far, certificate I earned, or the learning track I was following for the admin exam is visible anymore in the new UI. Could you please help me with this urgently? At the very least, I need to have the 7/27 scheduled certification exam canceled or rescheduled immediately.

Thanks for your quick help!

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

First, apologies for the delayed response and don't worry, it's not a problem at all. Your scheduled exam was already cancelled.

We are moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so it is NOT possible to book exams for a few weeks at the DataStax Academy until the new system is in place.

You will need to register your interest by providing your information on this form and the DataStax Academy team will let you know when the new system is online. And don't worry, we will honour the complimentary voucher you already have and issue you a new voucher that will allow you to pick an exam slot that suits you.

Your certification credentials are still preserved. Once the new system is up and running, you will be able to see your credentials again. In the meantime, here is the link to your Developer Associate certificate.

Thank you for staying with us through the transition. Cheers!

1 comment Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

@Erick Ramirez Where we can see the voucher details for Cassandra Certification ?

I didn't received yet so far Do let me know how I can request

0 Likes 0 · ·