DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

mishra.anurag643_153409 avatar image
mishra.anurag643_153409 asked ·

Why can I not schedule a certification exam at the Academy?

I am received an email today from datastax that my certification is set to expire soon . I had purchased certification exam on 6th july , in recent datastax has changed its academy ui and changes are in progress it seems . My question are :

1) when certification exams will be available for schedule ?

2) in earlier version if UI it was available under exams section but new version of UI no such section is there . under what section purchased certifications will be available ?

3) in recent UI i do not see any tab related to certifications exams ?

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

We are moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so it is NOT possible to book exams for a few weeks at the DataStax Academy until the new system is in place.

If you would like to book an exam, you will need to register your interest by providing your information on this form and the DataStax Academy team will get back to you when the certifications are back online.

We will honour the complimentary voucher you already have and issue you a new voucher that will allow you to pick an exam slot that suits you.

Thank you for staying with us through the transition. Cheers!

2 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

@Erick Ramirez : Thank you !!

0 Likes 0 · ·
Erick Ramirez avatar image Erick Ramirez ♦♦ mishra.anurag643_153409 ·

Not a problem. Cheers!

0 Likes 0 · ·