DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

sai.praneeth avatar image
sai.praneeth asked ·

Where can I see a scheduled exam in the new Academy site?

Hi Team,

I couldn't locate the exam scheduled and its details in new Dashboard.

Could you please help me with this?

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

As advised on the site, we are moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are NO exams for a few weeks at the DataStax Academy until the new system is in place.

You will need to register your interest by providing your information on this form and we will get back to you when exams have resumed. If you have previously booked with a complimentary voucher, we will honour the booking and issue you a new voucher that will allow you to pick a new exam slot that suits you.

I've provided additional details in Why you can't book an exam at the Academy site.

We are sympathetic with the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for staying with us through the transition. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.