Build Cloud-Native apps with Apache Cassandra

GOT QUESTIONS from the Workshop? You're in the right place! Post a question here and we'll get you answers.

Click here for Week 8 Materials and Homework.

Follow us on Eventbrite to get notified when new workshops are scheduled!

question

gmldba_107428 avatar image
gmldba_107428 asked ·

How can I verify that I have filled all validation forms?

I think I have filled the validation form for the first three weeks. How can I verify whci validation form I have filled?

workshop
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

Thanks for submitting the forms. There's no need to verify if you've completed them or not.

As I've previously advised in the workshop Materials & Homework page:

The validation quiz at the end of each workshop is for our benefit (the workshop hosts) so we have a gauge of how participants are going and whether you are learning key topics from the workshops.

And when the validation quiz is completed within 24 hours of a workshop, we use it as confirmation of attendance. But again, just as a way for us to track aggregate participation.

To be clear, the quizzes are NOT to penalise participants. Think of the quizzes as a way of thanking us for the 100+ hours we spend each week delivering a workshop. When you complete the quiz immediately, it's you acknowledging our efforts and showing your appreciation at the end of each workshop.

We are here to help each and everyone of you learn, develop and become successful with Apache Cassandra.

Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.