DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

s.sreeraj07_131484 avatar image
s.sreeraj07_131484 asked ·

Exam scheduled for July not available anymore

Hello Team -

I was invested time preparing for the exam and i have scheduled the exam july end. However now i am in dilemma how to proceed further since i dont exactly remember the exam date nor i could see the exam listed in my profile.

Should i report anyone regarding the same ?

Thanks!!

Sree

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

As advised on the site, we are moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are NO exams for a few weeks at the DataStax Academy until the new system is in place.

You will need to register your interest by providing your information on this form and the DataStax Academy team will get back to you, including getting a new voucher reissued.

I've provided additional details in Why you can't book an exam at the Academy site.

We are sympathetic with the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for staying with us through this change. Cheers!

4 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi Erick - I have already gone through your previous post. I am still confused, since i have scheduled my exam already which is now no more available, will i get another chance since i booked the exam through free voucher .

Thanks

Sree

0 Likes 0 · ·

We will sort it all out for you. You don't have anything to worry about. If you've completed the form above, the Academy team will get in touch with you during the first week of August with details of your new voucher and how to reschedule a new exam.

If you don't hear from them by the 5th or 6th of August, feel free to ping me here again and I'll be happy to chase it up for you.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. Thanks for sticking with us through the transition. Cheers!

0 Likes 0 · ·

Hi Eric,

My certification was scheduled for Aug-2nd. The same is no longer available. Will that be automatically rescheduled? If yes, to any default date? Can you please confirm, I need to plan accordingly.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments