DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

ivan.igic011_190854 avatar image
ivan.igic011_190854 asked ·

Why can't I schedule an exam at the Academy?

I received voucher for:

Apache Cassandra 3.x Administrator Associate Certification

Purchased: Jul 7, 2020

I cant schedule exam. No date available

It appears that you are changing exam provider

Is voucher valid?

Regards,

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bettina.swynnerton avatar image
bettina.swynnerton answered ·

Hi @ivan.igic011_190854,

we are moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so it is NOT possible to book exams for a few weeks at the DataStax Academy until the new system is in place.

The vouchers should remain valid. Let us know if you have concerns about the voucher expiry date.

Thanks!

1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thanks,

I will wait until service become available

0 Likes 0 · ·
Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

To add to Bettina's answer, you will need to register your interest by providing your information on this form and the DataStax Academy team will get back to you.

For other Community members coming across this post, I've provided additional details in Why you can't book an exam at the Academy site. Cheers!