DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

suujana.naga16_165607 avatar image
suujana.naga16_165607 asked ·

Why is my scheduled certification exam missing on Academy?

I have received free Voucher for Apache Cassandra 3.x Administrator Associate certification Exam on July 7th 2020 and i scheduled exam for Aug 6th 2020.

Schedule is missing in my account and it says certification exams are paused for time being. Is voucher still be valid after launching new certification system? As the expiry date for that voucher will be Aug 6th 2020.

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

As advised on the site, we are moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are NO exams for a few weeks at the DataStax Academy until the new system is in place.

you will need to register your interest by providing your information on this form and the DataStax Academy team will get back to you, including getting a new voucher reissued.

I've provided additional details in Why you can't book an exam at the Academy site. Cheers!

2 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thank you! I have submitted the form.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Erick Ramirez avatar image Erick Ramirez ♦♦ suujana.naga16_165607 ·

Cool! Good luck!

0 Likes 0 · ·