DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

rahulx411_176819 avatar image
rahulx411_176819 asked ·

How do I register for the Architect exam?

I don't see the option to register for the architect exam in academy.datastax.com. Is the architect certification no longer available?

(Only options I see are developer associate and admin associate). Please advise.

Thanks

certification
1 comment
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

from the response in earlier thread https://community.datastax.com/questions/5127/datastax-certified-architect.html

it seems the architect certification is no longer there.

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

You're correct. Only the Cassandra Developer Associate and Cassandra Administrator Associate are the available exam certifications at the DataStax Academy.

The Cassandra Architect certification hasn't been provided for a number of years now. We are busy revamping the courses and certifications which we hope to announce in the coming months so stay tuned. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.