Build Cloud-Native apps with Apache Cassandra

GOT QUESTIONS from the Workshop? You're in the right place! Post a question here and we'll get you answers.

Click here for Week 8 Materials and Homework.

Follow us on Eventbrite to get notified when new workshops are scheduled!

question

chinmaykulkarni2018_193288 avatar image
chinmaykulkarni2018_193288 asked ·

Does the homework quiz require a Google sign-in?

Hi Guys, I am subscribing and attending Week 1 session a little late. When I am trying to open validation form, it asks for mandatory sign in. But there is no option of using DataStax account credentials it only accepts Google account credentials. Please can someone help, thanks.

workshop
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

bettina.swynnerton avatar image
bettina.swynnerton answered ·

Hi @chinmaykulkarni2018_193288,

yes, it is a Google form and requires a sign in with Google credentials (as only one response per participant is allowed). Please use your Google account if possible, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

3 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thank you for reply.

But I signed up using DataStax account, I dont have google account. Is validation form applicable not for all? it should be ... (?)

0 Likes 0 · ·
bettina.swynnerton avatar image bettina.swynnerton ♦♦ chinmaykulkarni2018_193288 ·

Hi @chinmaykulkarni2018_193288,

I agree that the requirement for a google account is not ideal. We are looking into it, let me update the answer when I have more info. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like 1 · ·
bettina.swynnerton avatar image bettina.swynnerton ♦♦ chinmaykulkarni2018_193288 ·

We made some changes to the form, would you try again and let us know if this now accessible to you?

Thanks!

1 Like 1 · ·