DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

chandrasekar.b03_190734 avatar image
chandrasekar.b03_190734 asked ·

What additional materials do I need to prepare for the Cassandra Developer Certification exam?

I have been pursuing the Cassandra Workshop series. I have already completed the academy courses DS201 & DS220. what are the additional materials do I needed apart from the academy courses, homework and notebooks given during workshop?

Are there any dumps or materials to prepare for the exam?

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bettina.swynnerton avatar image
bettina.swynnerton answered ·

Hi @chandrasekar.b03_190734

congratulation on completing DS 201 and DS220.

DS 201 and DS220 are the two courses recommended for the preparation of the Developer Associate Certification Exam so you should be well prepared.

There are no sample exams but the questions/quizzes you took throughout the courses are the best way to prepare for the exam.

I hope this answers your question.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

Bettina is correct. The materials in the courses are what you need to prepare for the exam. But there is one tiny exception -- the current DS220 DSE 6.0 Data Modeling course does not have any quizzes included in it.

We recommend that you have a look at the older DS220 Data Modeling course from 2015. You do not have to go through the course again but it does have several quizzes included which you can access using the shortcuts. I suggest you attempt to complete the quizzes once or twice to prepare you for the exam. Cheers!