DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

amit82ocp_172818 avatar image
amit82ocp_172818 asked ·

Certification Exam

Hello All,

I have completed my online training for Apache Cassandra 3.x Administrator Associate Certification exam and have following question before i go ahead with exam booking.

==> As this exam can be given from home as well, what if, if the power or internet connection interrupts in between the exam? would it be continue? or exam would be ended and score would be awarded on attempted questions?

==> Can anyone share pattern of questions? or if we can refer any dump to prepare for exam?

==> I have tried to reach customer care support number two times +1 (650) 389-6000 however no response and got message that customer representative is not free as of now, please record your question.

Any help on these questions would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Amit

certification
2 comments
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

@amit82ocp_172818 , Hi Amit . Have you done with the Apache Cassandra 3.x Administrator Associate Certification exam , I'm planning to take it soon. Could you please text me 872 400 6683 or email me prashanthreddyk93@gmail.com once. I'm having couple f questions to know. I will be waiting for your response. Thanks

0 Likes 0 · ·
amit82ocp_172818 avatar image amit82ocp_172818 prashanthreddyk93_186063 ·

Sure, ill send you an email for the same.

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

Christine Arnould avatar image
Christine Arnould answered ·

Hello @amit82ocp_172818 / Amit,

Congrats on completing the learning material!

To answer your questions:

- The exam is proctored by ProctorU - here is a link to test out your system ahead of time, that includes a bandwidth test: https://test-it-out.proctoru.com/ . Through this page, you will also be able to chat with a live technician to ensure you are ready for the proctored test. I would suggest asking them to confirm but usually in these cases, a solution is worked out.

- There is no sample exam available but if you went through all the exercises during the course, you are all set. There are 60 questions in the exam, a mix of true/false and multiple choice questions, all very similar to the exercises in the course.

- As for the call in, I am checking to ensure that all the messages coming in at our headquarters are behind monitored and responded to.

Here is a link to the certification exam FAQ page that will provide a lot of details about the exam: terms and conditions, exam format and rules etc. https://academy.datastax.com/online_exam_tutorial

Hope this helps! If yes, please make sure to mark the "Accept" the answer :-)

And if you need any additional information, let's keep this conversation going.

Christine

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.