DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

saverio.guzzo.1992_190690 avatar image
saverio.guzzo.1992_190690 asked ·

Awful experience with ProctorU, not able to attend the exam

Hi,

I was not able to attend the exam as ProctorU couldn't redirect me to the exam page. Awful experience. They told me to contact my institution to have the exam rescheduled. Can you guys help me?

Thanks

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

We're very sorry to hear that. I'm one of the developer advocates here so I'll need to reach out to the team who manages certifications. They're generally only available during Pacific hours so you might not get an update until sometime tomorrow.

Let me see what I can do and I'll keep you posted. Cheers!

[EDIT] I've just tried to check with ProctorU and I can see that you've gone through confirming your ID and that you've started the exam. If so, good luck and I hope it goes well.

If not, let us know. Cheers!

4 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hey Erick,

Unfortunately i was not even able to get into the exam page.. On my datastax academy exam page there is written this:

...i'll need to reschedule it!

Please keep me posted.

Thanks a lot!

Saverio

0 Likes 0 · ·
1592995865381.png (7.3 KiB)

@saverio.guzzo.1992_190690 I think I've worked out what the problem is -- you've got 2 email addresses.

Is it possible you purchased the exam with one email address but connected to ProctorU with another email address? We have these 2 on file:

• sav...zzo@gmail.com
  • sav...992@gmail.com (this is what you're using with Academy)
1 Like 1 · ·

I did purchased the exam with two emails but i connected to proctorU with the second one, the same as the one I used to attend the Academy courses.

During the proctoring session, the problem was that we couldn't be redirected to the exam page.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Erick Ramirez avatar image Erick Ramirez ♦♦ saverio.guzzo.1992_190690 ·

@Jack Fryer is going to get in contact with you to assist. Cheers!

1 Like 1 · ·