PLANNED MAINTENANCE

Hello, DataStax Community!

We want to make you aware of a few operational updates which will be carried out on the site. We are working hard to streamline the login process to integrate with other DataStax resources. As such, you will soon be prompted to update your password. Please note that your username will remain the same.

As we work to improve your user experience, please be aware that login to the DataStax Community will be unavailable for a few hours on:

• Wednesday, July 15 16:00 PDT | 19:00 EDT | 20:00 BRT
  • Thursday, July 16 00:00 BST | 01:00 CEST | 04:30 IST | 07:00 CST | 09:00 AEST

For more info, check out the FAQ page. Thank you for being a valued member of our community.

question

mukheja.nitin avatar image
mukheja.nitin asked ·

Where can I find use cases for DataStax Enterprise?

Hi,

Can you guide me to some document or video where detailed use case of datastax Enterprise is discussed. I have seen some videos and blogs but they dont have detailed rchitecture implementations and other details. May be netflix or Apple or some other client.

Thanks,

Nitin

dseuse cases
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

We have published example use cases on DataStax Academy. Here are links to the use cases:

Some have more detail than others since we don't publish proprietary information about our customers. Cheers!

2 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thank you Eric !!

0 Likes 0 · ·

Not a problem. Cheers!

0 Likes 0 · ·