DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

naidusql_57669 avatar image
naidusql_57669 asked ·

Why can't I see my exam results yet after waiting several hours?

i wrote the Cassandra admin certification and don't see the results yet in online, status is like 'To be Graded'.How long it will take to update the results?

its showing 'Awaiting clearance from proctoring service. Please check back in a few hours or contact us. ".i gave test more than 6 hours ago.

certification
1 comment
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

its showing 'Awaiting clearance from proctoring service. Please check back in a few hours or contact us. ".i gave test more than 6 hours ago.

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

I apologise for the delay and I understand how frustrating it must feel. It appears there was an issue at the end of your exam that is preventing your results from getting released. I'm a software engineer here at DataStax so I'm sorry that I don't have access to the details of your exam.

I'm going to escalate this to the team who deals with certifications here at DataStax but I'm afraid they are only available during business hours Pacific time (UTC -8). It is unlikely that you will hear from them over the weekend and the earliest you'll hear from them is sometime on Monday PT.

Again, my apologies for the delay. Cheers!

3 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

it showed its completed but no results.I didn't do any changes i click on submit answers that's it.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Unfortunately, I don't have any other detail to share with you. I really need to wait for the team to investigate. My apologies again. Cheers!

0 Likes 0 · ·

@naidusql_57669 I've managed to get in contact with the team and they managed to release your result. Could you check again please? Cheers!

0 Likes 0 · ·