Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

anesdev_186177 avatar image
anesdev_186177 asked ·

Is there a way to retrieve the IncomingPayload with the C# Linq Component?

Using the C# driver, a Simplestatement can provide access to the IncomingPayload:

Example:

var statement = new SimpleStatement("SELECT * from large_table");
statement.SetPageSize(1000);
var rs = session.Execute(statement);
rs.Info.IncomingPayload.TryGetValue("DSESearch.numFound", out var countAsByteArray);

Is this possible with the Linq Component? I would like to get the value of DSESearch.numFound.

csharplinq
1 comment
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Just letting you know that I'm reaching out to the Drivers team internally to get you an answer. Cheers!

1 Like 1 · ·

1 Answer

joao.reis avatar image
joao.reis answered ·

Unfortunately, there is no way to access the Info property when using LINQ or the Mapper. The only property from ExecutionInfo that you can access with LINQ is the query trace.

I created CSHARP-912 to track this feature request. Keep in mind that the DSE driver is only receiving patch releases at this time so when this feature is released it will be only on the unified driver most likely.

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.