DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

ashok.dcosta_187920 avatar image
ashok.dcosta_187920 asked ·

When do I receive the result of my certification?

Hello ,

I answered the cassandra certification and i was told that the result will be provided within 24 hours, can i know when i will receive the result ? who do i need to contact to get this information?

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

@ashok.dcosta_187920 If you have questions about certifications, please fill in the form on the Academy Contact page and the team will get back to you. Cheers!

UPDATE - There were issues with ProctorU and the Academy site last week that prevented access to certification details. This has now been resolved so you should be able to access your details. If this continues to be a problem, please submit a ticket via the Academy contact page.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saravanan.chinnachamy_185977 avatar image
saravanan.chinnachamy_185977 answered ·

@ashok.dcosta_187920 Please refer to the certifications FAQ page on DataStax certifications page.

When will I receive my certification?

If passed, your certificate will be available digitally on My Account page within 2 days of completing your exam.

Please refer to the certification page at DataStax Certification FAQ

2 comments Share

I do not see myaccounts section , in the datastax academy when i log in , can you tell me where exactly i need to look at ?

0 Likes 0 · ·

Once you login to datastax academy, please look at the top right hand section. You will see "MY DASHBOARD" option. Please click on that option and then select "MY EXAMS" option. You can see the scores.

1 Like 1 · ·