Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

varinder.singh2_188487 avatar image
varinder.singh2_188487 asked ·

Need help with Cassandra Certification

Hello Team!!

Good Day..

I registered for certification exam on academy website but due to some background process running in my work laptop ProctorU didn't allowed me to give the attempt and i tried asking them for help but no luck, if any one here can help me out below are the details for the certification tagged to my name:

Online Cert Exam: Apache Cassandra 3.x Administrator Associate Certification

Registration #: 11825

Purchased: Apr 23, 2020, 7:45

Purchased

Error CS606: Couldn't retrieve reservation data.

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

@varinder.singh2_188487 It sounds like you didn't perform the pre-flight checks before the day of your exam as detailed in the certification terms and conditions. This needed to have been completed even before you purchased the exam online so you could work live with one of the ProctorU technicians to solve the problems with your laptop.

I'm going to reach out to the team here in DataStax to see what we can do for you. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.