DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

paramjeet.singh_179631 avatar image
paramjeet.singh_179631 asked ·

How do I get an official certificate for completing the Academy courses?

Hi,

I just now completed the Developer Learning Path, DS101, DS201, and DS220. However, I am not very satisfied with the Certificate on completion that is provided. It simply states one has completed Developer. This does not really mean anything if I want to use it somewhere e,g, LinkedIn, for others who are not aware that it is actually for Cassandra. It should have something like "DataStax Enterprise Developer with Apache Cassandra" ...

Can this be fixed and provide me with a proper certificate?

Thanks,

Paramjeet

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Aleks Volochnev avatar image
Aleks Volochnev answered ·

Hello Paramjeet,

thank you for your interest and tenacity! The completion certificate indeed is a pretty simple one, to get the real one you need to pass the Apache Cassandra Developer Certification exam: https://academy.datastax.com/certifications

It's a verified exam so all successful attendees get all the proper papers etc. To make it even better, if you have attended one of our recent Workshops, you can get a voucher to get the exam for free! If you didn't we suggest you do so, we have some very interesting things coming in https://www.eventbrite.com/o/datastax-23222864038

Best regards,
Aleks

2 comments Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dears,

After completing DataStax academy courses is there any way to test our knowledge before giving developer certification exam.. like a mock test.

If so plz provide the links it will be helpful

0 Likes 0 · ·

@n.veera757_135891 The quizzes in the Academy courses is the "mock test" for the certification. There isn't a separate practice test apart from what's included in the courses. Cheers!

0 Likes 0 · ·