Bringing together the Apache Cassandra experts from the community and DataStax.

Want to learn? Have a question? Want to share your expertise? You are in the right place!

Not sure where to begin? Getting Started

question

chanbashas_81834 avatar image
chanbashas_81834 asked ·

Can somebody help me find schema for the KillrVideo training exercises?

I don't find killrvideo schema details for training exercises. Can somebody help in this ? Thanks in advance.

academy
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tanyagal2 avatar image
tanyagal2 answered ·

Hello! Our exercises are usually completed by either downloading a Virtual Machine or loading an API in AWS. The exercise files, including schema and data files will live on those machines all preloaded and ready to use. Thanks! Tanya

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

@chanbashas_81834 The relevant schema is included in the exercises themselves. If you tell me which course you're looking at, I can help you locate the schema.

Otherwise, you can view the schema on GitHub here -- https://github.com/pmcfadin/killrvideo-sample-schema/blob/master/killrvideo-schema.cql. Cheers!

2 comments Share

Thanks Erick for quick reply.

I've downloaded DS201 Course Assets but didn't find killrvideo keyspace details here.

https://academy.datastax.com/resources/ds201-datastax-enterprise-6-foundations-of-apache-cassandra

0 Likes 0 · ·

@chanbashas_81834 Hopefully you would have seen @tanyagal2's answer and that all you need is in the VM accompanying the course. Cheers!

P.S. A friendly note that I've converted your post to a comment since it's not an "answer".

0 Likes 0 · ·