question

eminsimsek avatar image
eminsimsek asked Erick Ramirez edited

I could not get a free voucher

I have completed the Apache Cassandra Developer Path. I have requested a free voucher for the Apache Cassandra Developer Associate Certification exam via email, but I haven't gotten any reply from academy@datastax.com yet. I would be really glad if you could help me.

Thank you.

voucher
10 |1000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered Erick Ramirez edited

I'm sorry that you haven't received a response. I'm wondering when you sent the email because we were on a company-wide break last week and it could be the reason for the delay.

In any case, I'll get in touch with the Academy Team on your behalf. In the meantime, feel free to email them again. Cheers!

[UPDATE] I have been advised that a coupon code has been emailed to you today by the DataStax Academy team. Cheers!

1 comment Share
10 |1000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

eminsimsek avatar image eminsimsek commented ·
I have sent the first email last week on 2 May. Yes, that break could be the reason for the delay. I will be waiting for the response. Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·