DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

kalykanc_180962 avatar image
kalykanc_180962 asked ·

how do I create an account to sign in to support to submit a ticket?

I already have a account for DataStax Academy, I was able to access all the courses. When I try to sign in to support it shows invalid username or password.

All I want to know how to create an account with my company email to sign in to support to create a ticket or follow a ticket created by my team. Could someone can help me with this?

accountaccount creation
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

@kalykanc_180962 access to DataStax Support is available to paying customers who have a valid DataStax subscription. If your company has an active subscription, the Support accounts are automatically setup based on the technical contacts nominated by the account holder in your organisation. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.