DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

KARTHIKEYAN RASIPALAYAM DURAIRAJ avatar image
KARTHIKEYAN RASIPALAYAM DURAIRAJ asked ·

Datastax Exam Issue

Hi Team,

I have Purchased on 09/26 exam and scheduled my exam on 09/29 ,11 pm EST in below exam details .

Online Cert Exam: Apache Cassandra 3.x Developer Associate Certification

Registration #: 9496

Purchased: Sep 26, 2019, 8:03

Purchased

When I attended that exam , due to technical issue exam was not able to launched by proctorU and they to have tried to fix that issue . Unfortunately they could not fix that issue . So I requested them to re-scheduled , I was told they can do only cancellation and need to connect with Datastax for re- scheduling. So I cancelled that exam and tried to reach Datastax for re-scheduled over mail, I did not get any response from them .

Could you please help me re-use Purchased amount for re-scheduling that exam . Thanks You

Regards

Karthikeyan Rasipalayam Durairaj

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

@KARTHIKEYAN RASIPALAYAM DURAIRAJ Could you please post the details on the form here? I will also flag it internally and someone will get back to you soon. Cheers!

10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.