DataStax Academy FAQ

DataStax Academy migrated to a new learning management system (LMS) in July 2020. We are also moving to a new Cassandra Certification process so there are changes to exam bookings, voucher system and issuing of certificates.

Check out the Academy FAQ pages for answers to your questions:

question

ujwal.jaju_188776 avatar image
ujwal.jaju_188776 asked ·

Why does my certificate from July 2020 not have a QR code?

Hi Team,

I had passed Developer Associate certificate on 10 Jul 2020 (Apache Cassandra™ 3.x Developer Associate.pdf). As I understand all the details have been migrated to new platform and the old certificate are not compatible. Also upon going through answers for similar questions I found certificates have QR code and can be validated using (https://certification.mettl.com/datastax/applicant/verify-certification-with-qr) , however the certificate which I received doesn't have QR code.

Could you please share an URL or certificate which has this QR code so that I can share it on my linkedin profile to be able to validate my certificate. Thank you !

certification
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Erick Ramirez avatar image
Erick Ramirez answered ·

The certificates we issued in the old platform (pre-Mettl) do not have QR codes. And as you are already aware, they are not compatible with the new platform so we are not loading them onto the new system.

We are not re-issuing the old certificates. What you have right now is all that you get. Cheers!

1 comment Share
10 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Thank you @Erick Ramirez.

Is there any URL which you can share like I have seen in answer for similar questions, so that I can use that URL in my profile. Also is there any way to validate the legitimacy of the certificate.

0 Likes 0 ·