Ready to submit? Let's get you going. CFP closes February 5, 2020
Blog with CFP details posted 11/5/19 on our website. High level points of the blog below:
What DataStax Accelerate is:
The Premier Apache Cassandra Conference. San Diego, May 11-13 2020
Why you should submit:
It is great for you/your career, the community loves to hear from its peers and you get a free conference pass!
What we are looking for:
Technical sessions rich with examples, code, or/or demos. Last year, we hosted more than 70 sessions. Here are some of the best attended ones:
- Managing 400 Billion Requests with Zero Downtime for TurboTax
- Solving Optimal Data Placement for Instagram's Global Scale
- 10 Easy Ways to Tune Your Cassandra Cluster
- Tripling Performance by Using Thread per Core with DataStax Enterprise
- Modern Data Architectures with Kafka and Cassandra
Common Traits Of Accepted Submissions:
Tells a story - Audience well defined - Detailed abstract - Clearly defined topic - No sales pitch.
Application Development - Cloud - Event streaming - IoT - Microservices - etc - see full list in blog referenced above.